- Sonamarg to Naranag
18th July-25th July
- Duration: 8 Days
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: 0°C to 5°C
- Difficulty-Moderate to Difficult
Snow in upper regions
- Per person: ₹15, 000.00
- Day 1:
Arrive at Srinagar. Depart Srinagar by 2 pm and drive to Sonamarg base camp (4 hrs)
- Day 2:
Sonamarg to Nichani via Shekdur
- Day 3:
Nichnai to Vishnusar lake
- Vishnusar lake to Gadsar lake via Kishansar lake
- 10 kms
- 5 Hrs
- Gadsar lake to Satsar lake
- 5 Kms
- 4 Hrs
- Satsar lake to Gangabal twin lakes
- Rest Day and explore the Twin Lakes
Gangabal lake to Naranag.
Drive to Srinagar and reach by 6.30 pm. Stay overnight at Srinagar.
1. Stay: Stay at Srinagar on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Srinagar to Sonamarg and return from Naranag to Srinagar can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Toursit Reception Center(TRC). Pickups from the TRC start from 2.00 pm. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.