- Sonamarg to Naranag
- Duration: 8 Days
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: 0°C to 5°C
- Difficulty-Moderate to Difficult
Snow in upper regions
- Per person: ₹15, 000.00
- Day 1:
Arrive at Srinagar. Depart Srinagar by 2 pm and drive to Sonamarg base camp (4 hrs)
- Day 2:
Sonamarg to Nichani via Shekdur
- Day 3:
Nichnai to Vishnusar lake
- Vishnusar lake to Gadsar lake via Kishansar lake
- 10 kms
- 5 Hrs
- Gadsar lake to Satsar lake
- 5 Kms
- 4 Hrs
- Satsar lake to Gangabal twin lakes
- Rest Day and explore the Twin Lakes
Gangabal lake to Naranag.
Drive to Srinagar and reach by 6.30 pm. Stay overnight at Srinagar.
1. Stay: Stay at Srinagar on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Srinagar to Sonamarg and return from Naranag to Srinagar can be arranged by us at an extra cost. One way Rs 5,200 per vehicle. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Toursit Reception Center(TRC). Pickups from the TRC start from 2.00 pm. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.