- Pondicherry, Auroville, Beaches, Lake, Pichavaram, Gingee Fort, Chidambaram, Tanjore
- Duration: As per Requirement
- Day time: 24°C to 38°C
- Morning/night: 20°C to 30°C
- Known as Paris of South
- Puducherry consists of four geographically isolated districts –Puducherry itself, Karaikal, Yanam near Bay of Bengal and Mahe near Arabian Sea.
- Its French legacy is preserved in its French Quarter
- ₹2,500.00/Day/PP for a group below 5
- ₹5,000.00/Day for a group of or above 5
Half day tours are typically for 2 to 4 hours and include:
Auroville, Heritage Walk, Light House Beach, Secluded Beaches, Mid Night Walk, Ousteri Lake.
You can choose one of the locations from above for a half day tour or take a full day tour covering more areas. We customize our local travel itineraries on demand.
Cost per head is ₹2,000.00/PP.
Cost of a Group of 5 and above is ₹4,000.00
- Local Sightseeing
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- INTACH Office
- Ganesh Temple
- Light House
- Light House Beach
- White Town
- Chinnaveerampattinam Beach
- Sea Swimming
- Evening in Ousteri Lake
- Gingee Fort
- Tanjore and Gangaikonda Temples
- Serenity/Bodhi Beach for a swim in the evening
1. Stay: Stay in Pondicherry is not included in the program fee.
2. Transport: Transport charges will be extra in case you need a vehicle to go around. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from their respective hotels.