- Leh to Leh: 12th -19th January
- Duration: 8 days
- Day time: -10°C to -05°C
- Morning/night: -20°C to -30°C
- Grade : Moderate to Difficult
- Max Altitude : 11,123 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km : 60 Kms.
- Per person: ₹26, 000.00
- Fly to Leh
- Altitude 11,400 ft
- Acclimatize and Overnight at Guest House. Advisable to come a day before for better acclimatization.
- Stay in guest house
- Rest and Acclimatization in Leh. Preparations for the Trek and Purchase any missing gear.
- Drive to Shingra Yokma [3 to 4 hours]. Trek from Shingra Yokma Camp to Tsomo Camp [9 km / 6 hours].
- 11,400 to 10,390 ft
- Drive 65 kms
- Stay in tent
- Trek from Tsomo to Yokma Do Camp 7-8 hours].
- 10,390 to 10,550 ft
- Trek 10 kms
- Stay in tent
- Trek from Yokma Do to Neyrak Campsite [5 km / 3 hours]. Hike and Visit Neyrak Village [3 to 4 hours to and fro].
- Trek from Neyrak to Hotong / Interim Camp [13 km / 7-8 hours].
- Morning Trek from Hotong / Interim Camp to Roadhead [10 km / 7-8 hours] and drive back to Leh.
- Return from Leh.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before registering for the Trek
Stay: Stay at Leh on the first and last day of the trek is included in the trek fee. Meals are not included at Leh.
Transport: Transport from Leh to Leh is arranged by us for no extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
Taxes: Your trek fee includes tax, there are no extra charges.
Important Note: An Environmental Fee of Rs. 3000 per head from all foreign nationals and Rs. 2500 per head from all Indian nationals is not included in the Trek Fee.