- Leh to Leh
- Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
- 23rd June-29th June
- Day time: 10°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: 5°C to 8°C
- High Passes
- Local Villages
- Mighty Surroundings
- Per person: ₹20, 500.00
- Arrive in Leh. You will relax today and get acclimatize in order to have a wonderful trip ahead. Overnight In hotel.
- .Leh to Wanla
- You will drive to Lamayuru which is 3 hours drive from Leh. You can visit the Monastery here and then proceed for a very short trek to Wanla. Overnight stay in homestay.
- Wanla to Hinju
- After Breakfast you will proceed for a 5 hour trek to Hinju. It’s a picturesque walk and you will witness the grandness of your surroundings. You can have the rest of the day walking around this little village or just play games in your homestay.
- Hinju to Sumda Chenmo via Kongskil
- You will start your 6 kms trek and ascend to Kongskil La Pass. From here you can witness the mighty Karakoram ranges and the stunning Stok Kangri. You will have a chanllenging trek for a while and eventually you will reach Sumda Chenmo village. Stay overnight in your cozy homestay.
- Sumda Chenmo to Dung Dung Chan La base.
- This 5 hour trek has river crossing and the trail is varried. You will continue to be awestruck by nature. Dung Dung La base will not be easy to reach as you will have to ascend to reach today’s camp.
- Dung Dung La base to Chilling and Drive to Leh.
- Today after breakfast we will head up to the Dung Dung La Pass. Before descending to Chilling you will have a ascend to reach the top, You will then reach Chilling and then head to Leh. Your trek ends here.
- Fly Back Home with a resolve to come back.
2. Transport: Transport to Lamayuru from leh and return from Chilling to Leh is Included in the Fee. Pick up and drop from the airport isn’t included.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Airport. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.