- Dhaula to Sangala: 9th June -16th June
- Duration: 8 Days
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: -5°C to 5°C
- Grade: Difficult
- Altitude: 15,350 ft
- Snow in upper regions
- Per person: ₹17, 000.00
- Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station
- Arrive Dhaula in the evening
- Travel time around 10 - 11 Hrs.
- Dhaula 6,500 ft to Sewa 6,300 ft
- 6 Hrs
- Sewa 6,300 ft to Jiskun
- 11,250 ft.
- 9 kms
- 7 Hrs
- Jiskun 11,250 ft to Udaknal 8,900 ft.
- 6 kms
- 5 Hrs
- Udaknal 8,900 ft to Lower Water Fall
- 5 Kms
- 4 Hrs
- Lower Water Fall 11,680 ft to Upper Water Fall
- 13,120 ft
- 3 Hrs
- Upper Water Fall 13,120 ft to Ronti Gad 13,420 ft via Rupin Pass 15,350 ft
- 10 Kms
- 11 Hrs
- Ronti Gad 13,420 ft to Sangla 8,800 ft
- 12 Kms
- 6 Hrs
- Drive to Shimla Approx. 10 HRS
1. Stay: Stay at Shimla on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Dehradun to Dhaula and return from Sangla to Shimla can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Dehradun Railway Station. Pickups from the station start from 6.00 am. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.