Kashmir Great Lakes!
Discover heaven on earth, the Great Lakes Trek in Kashmir. Trek to the seven breath-taking lakes while exploring Kashmir’s natural beauty in all its glory. Camp on the banks of the lakes and gaze into the dotted wonders that light up the sky like you’ve never seen before.
- Sonamarg to Naranag
23rd July to 30th July
- Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: 0°C to 5°C
- Difficulty-Moderate to Difficult
Snow in upper regions
- Per person: ₹21, 500.00
Arrive at Srinagar. Depart Srinagar by 2 pm and drive to Sonamarg base camp (4 hrs). We start our adventure in Srinagar. Once everybody has assembled, we embark on a 4 hour ride to Shitkadi, which is one kilometre behind Sonamarg. After checking into our accommodation, take the free time to get to know the other members of the group. It’s also a great time to approach us with any questions you have about the trek. Relax the night away.
Terms & Conditions
1. Stay: Stay at Srinagar on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Srinagar to Sonamarg and return from Naranag to Srinagar can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Toursit Reception Center(TRC). Pickups from the TRC start from 2.00 pm. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.