- Dibrugarh to Dibrugarh:
- 20th April – 27th April
- 3rd November – 10th November
- Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
- Day time: 12°C to 17°C
- Morning/night: 8°C to 14°C
- Grade: Easy
- Altitude: 6,350 ft
- Home to Idu Mishmi Tribe
- Dri River
- Per person: ₹25, 000.00
- Pick up from Dibrugarh Airport
- Arrive Roing in the evening
- Travel time around 3 – 4 Hrs.
- Roing to Anini
- 250 kms
- 10 Hrs
- Alombro Trek
- 5 hours walk to the forest hut and stay overnight. The trek is through the forest and it is not a high altitude walk. There are climbs at times but none are hard.
- Alombro Trek. 5 hours of return walk and overnight in Anini.
- Drive to bank of the Dri River and camp overnight. It’s a place to explore and you will be mesmerized by it’s charm.
- Local sightseeing and cultural tour of Anini and visit Mipi
- Anini to Roing. Overnight in Roing.
- Roing to Dibrugarh
1. Stay: Stay at Roing on the last day of the program is included in the fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Dibrugarh to Anini and return is arranged by us at no extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Dibrugarh Airport. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.