Things to get
- Backpack (55 – 65 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
- Day pack (20 L) Useful for summit/pass day or in case you offload your Backpack.
- Trekking shoes. You need traction on snow. Ensure the shoes are well broken in before the trek.
- 3 track pants. Track pants are light and moreover when things get cold you can wear one over the other.
- 3 cotton t-shirts with collar.
- Two full sleeve sweaters or fleece jackets.
- A full sleeve thick jacket.
- 3 pairs of undergarments.
- 1 pair of thermals
- 3 pairs of sports socks.
- Woolen monkey cap/balaclava that covers the ears.
- Rain coat/poncho.
- 1 pair of woolen gloves or synthetic gloves (water proof).
- Sun glasses which cover your eyes well are mandatory, as they prevent snow blindness.
- People who wear spectacles, choose one of these:
- Use contact lenses and a sun glass.
- Wear a big sun glass over your spectacles.
- Sun cap.
- Towel (Thin, quick drying type).
- Lip balm.
- Cold cream and sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
- 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
- A plate, a spoon and a coffee mug.
- Torch with extra set of batteries (head lamps recommended).
- Personal toilet kit (minimal) and toilet paper.
- Personal medicine kit. If you are travelling with friends, you can share a medical kit amongst 2-3 people.
- List of Medicine
Documents to carry
If you have any doubts, please drop us a message or call us