- Gangotri to Gangotri
- 16th to 23rd May
- Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: -5°C to 5°C
- Multi Day Trekking
- Best Time May to October
- Grade: Difficult
- Altitude: 10,000 ft to 15,413 ft
- Per person: ₹18, 000
Dehradun to Gangotri Drive
From Dehradun we drive to Gangnani via Uttarkashi. Gangnani is known for the natural hot water spring baths it has. We can also drive till Gangotri on this day itself. We stay at a guesthouse overnight.
1. Stay: Stay at Dehradun on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Dehradun to Gangotri and back can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Dehradun Railway Station. Pickups from the station start from 6.00 am. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.