- Dhaula to Sangala: 25th May -1st June
- Duration: 8 Days
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: -5°C to 5°C
- Grade: Difficult
- Altitude: 15,350 ft
- Snow in upper regions
- Per person: ₹17, 000.00
1. Stay: Stay at Shimla on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Dehradun to Dhaula and return from Sangla to Shimla can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Dehradun Railway Station. Pickups from the station start from 6.00 am. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.