- Maneybhanjyang to Shepi
- Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
- 9th February-15th February
- 15th February-21st February
- 14th September-20th September
- 29th September-5th October
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: -5°C to 5°C
- Grade: Easy to Moderate
- Altitude: 11,679 ft
- View of Kanchenjunga, Everest
- Criss Cross from India to Nepal
- Per person: ₹12, 500.00
- Pick up from Bagdogra
- Arrive Maneybhanjyang in the evening
- Travel time around 3 Hrs.
- Maneybhanjyang 5,590 ft to Tonglu 9,961 ft
- 12 kms
- 8 Hrs
- Tonglu 9,961 ft to Kalpokhari 9,866 ft.
- 12 kms
- 7 Hrs
- Kalpokhari to Sandakphu 11,679 ft.
- 5 kms
- 4 Hrs
- Sandakphu to Molley 11,156 ft via Thokum & Sabargram 11,508 ft
- 13 Kms
- 9 Hrs
- Molley to Gorkhey 7448 ft via Phallut 11,404 ft
- 6 Hrs
- Gorkhey to Sepi 6273 ft via Samanden & Rammam
- 12 Kms
- 6 Hrs
- Sepi to Bagdogra via Road
- 3 Hrs
1. Stay: Stay at bagdogra on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Bagdogra to Maneybhanjyang and return from Shepi to Bagdogra is not included in the trek fee. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Bagdogra. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.