- Badrinath to Badrinath
- 20th to 27th June
- Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
- Day time: 12°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: 5°C to 7°C
- Multi Day Treks
- Best Time May to October
- Grade: Moderate
- Altitude: 10,000 ft to 15,413 ft
- Per person: ₹22, 000
Dehradun – Joshimath – Badrinath – 9 h drive
We begin the day early and drive to Joshimath via Devprayag, Rudraprayag. One can see Devprayag (confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi.) on the way. The Holy River Ganges starts from here. We reach Badrinath by evening and spend the night in a guest house.
1. Stay: Stay at Dehradun on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Dehradun to Mana and return can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Dehradun Railway Station. Pickups from the station start from 6.00 am. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.