Spiti Homestay Trek
Spiti homestay trek that offers a true, raw and tough experience of a Spitian life through trekking through the Himalayan Plateau, recommended only to those who are looking for a unique yet tough experience. The real charm of Spiti lies in knowing how the indigenous in Spiti live. An authentic and real experience.
- Kaza to Kaza
- Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
- Dates are Flexible as per group or Individuals preference
- Or 19th June to 26th June
- Day time: 5°C to 15°C
- Morning/night: -5°C to 5°C
- Multi Day Treks & Sightseeing
- Best Time: June to September
- Grade: Moderate to Difficult
- Altitude: 12,000 ft to 16,000 ft
- Per person: ₹24, 500.00
Day 1 Manali
Arrive at Manali in the morning, stay will be arranged in a country side guest house in Old Manali. Spend the day Relaxing and local sight-seeing in Manali. One can visit Hadimba temple, Vashisht or just take it easy in café’s in Old Manali.
1. Stay: Stay at Manali on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Manali to Kaza and return from Kaza to Manali can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from a common point in Manali. Pickups from Manali start from 6.00 am. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.